1. Let’s steam 360”, a Bilingual Science Program, is designed for kindergarten and primary students, using the course books Let’s Steam360 – Beginner” and “Let’s Steam 360 – Intermediate”. The program aims at developing learners’ ability to discover Science in English.
Attending the program, the learners have chances to experience, discover, show creativeness through conducting experiments using materials gathered easily, creating hand-made products, explaining physical phenomena according to teachers’ comprehensive instructions which is appropriate to young learners.
In addition, the learners also acquire English vocabulary for Science during the learning process naturally. In that way, identifying ability, listening & speaking skills (to kindergarten students); reading & writing skills are well developed.
2. Closely following Bilingual Science Program for Primary students, GMATHS designs Bilingual Science Program for Secondary students, using the course book “Let’s Steam360 – Advanced”. The programs, which is based on both education programs of high school in the developed countries (such as America, England) and key themes of Physics, Chemistry, Biology in Vietnam, aims at developing learners’ ability to discover Science in English.
Steam 360” Program stimulates the learners to develop their thought, their
discovering & observing ability, creative activities. At the same time, it
helps learners to enrich their language, supplement knowledge for natural science
subjects, make them more patient, more careful. The learners also have
opportunities to work in group and they, therefore, develop more necessary soft
skills, etc. All those above benefits gained from the program is the good
preparation for students in the integration era.
PROGRAM STRUCTURE–THE CLOSE CONNECTION AMONG ALL LEVELS
1. MATHS and English integrated learning program of GMATHS, which is highly appropriate to all students, is completely designed for students from grade 1 to grade 12 with the course books for all levels:
. “Summer course” – the course book used in Summer time
. “I learn Maths” – the course book with 18 lessons and 2 tests- used in 2 semesters of a school year to develop Math and English competence.
. “Advanced course” – The supplementary books for advanced students.
. The online test series with 2 difficulty level: basic and advanced, through “GMATHS online”
2. Science and English integrated learning program -“Let’s Steam360” which is highly appropriate to all students, is completely designed for kindergarten and primary students with the course books for each level as follows:
. “Steam 360 – Beginner” – develop discovering ability for kindergarten students
. “Steam 360 – Intermediate” –develop discovering ability for primary students
. “Steam 360 – Advanced” – develop students’ ability to discover Science in English
. “Steam 360 – Online” – develop students’ Science competence through learning online.
3. The interactive lectures with interesting game, group-work activities, science discovering activities help students improve learners’ ability to work individually and work in group.
4. Every student attending learning Math, Science integrated in English of Gmaths is provided with a free account on software for self- practicing and self-evaluating. Students’ parents can observe kids’ learning process through monthly online tests and mid-term, end term tests.